Instructor: Brandi Moore   
Request Transcript

If you are in need of an official transcript please click on the link below to order one to be sent.  

Order Credentials from Parchment

New Student Registration

Please Register Online First

Please bring the following documentation to register between 8-12 Monday through Friday:

1. An up-to-date immunization record or a copy of your notarized exemption request that has been submitted to/approved by the state. Satisfactory evidence that the student has begun the process of obtaining the immunizations required by law will be accepted when approved by the School Nurse.

2. Acceptable Documentation for Residency
      a. Current gas or electric bill OR

      b. Current lease or rental agreement (within last three months) OR
      c. Current mortgage statement OR
      d. Living with someone else: Resident has utility bill and signs an “address verification form”                  notarized statement that child is living with a resident in the District.

 3. The child’s birth certificate, or another document suitable as proof of the child’s identity and            age (hospital record, adoption papers, custody papers, etc)
      Court documents pertaining to guardianship, if applicable

 4. Recent Transcripts and Withdrawal grades from previous school

 5. Documentation of Special Education(if applicable) IEP or 504

 6. $30.00 Student Service Fee

Withdrawal from V. Sue Cleveland High School
Withdrawals can be done from:

8:00am - 12:00pm Monday - Friday 

Parents will need to provide a photo I.D. and complete forms that need to be notarized.

Any students moving or not planning on returning need to Officially Withdraw from Cleveland High School.

If you have any questions or need more information, please contact our Admissions/Records Clerk, Rachel Scott at 505-938-0300, ext. 52332 or by email or the Registrar, Brandi Moore ext 52324

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.