Rio Rancho Public Schools, the Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce, and the law firm of Sanchez & Pinon are excited to open up submissions for our new “Teacher of the Month” Program!
month we will accept nominations for specific Elementary and Secondary
School Teachers of the Month. (See the list below to find the month for your school.) We cut off nominations each month on the 20th. We will select a Teacher of the Month from
each school. This program runs December-May, culminating in a banquet, where we will name our Teacher of the Year.
Please click here to submit a name for consideration!
Your nomination will be evaluated only if EACH QUESTION IS ANSWERED! Please don’t leave any questions blank or your nomination will not be reviewed.
A big THANK YOU to our sponsors of this program—the law firm of Sanchez and Pinon, Rio Rancho's Injury Attorneys.
Please note the following schedule for this year’s Teacher of the Month Program:
- December 2016: Sandia Vista Elementary School
- January 2017: Maggie Cordova Elementary School, Martin Luther King, Jr. Elementary, Puesta del Sol Elementary School, Shining Stars Pre-School
- February 2017: Enchanted Hills Elementary School, Rio Rancho Elementary School, Colinas del Norte Elementary School, Cielo Azul Elementary School
- March 2017: Eagle Ridge Middle School, Rio Rancho Middle School, Lincoln Middle School, Mountain View Middle School, Ernest Stapleton Elementary School
- April 2017: Vista Grande Elementary School, Cleveland High School, Rio Rancho High School, Independence High School, Rio Rancho Cyber Academy