Online Registration for 2020-21 has Opened!

**All returning students will register through Parent PowerSchool.  If you do not have a Parent PowerSchool account, please stop by the front office to request a Parent PowerSchool Letter. (with our offices closed, please email the Registrar at for letter information)  This is the only way to register your students, please do NOT register as a "New Student."

**All incoming 9th grade students that are currently enrolled in a RRPS middle school are considered "Returning Students" rather than a new student.

**New Students, those coming from other districts or states, will be able to enroll your students through under New Student Registration.  If you have been in a RRPS school before, but your student is NOT currently enrolled in RRPS, you will still need to register as a New Student. **Before enrolling online, please be prepared to upload the following documents: Proof of residency, Proof of Age (Birth Certificate or Legal Guardian Docs), Immunization Records, IEP or 504 documents if applicable, and a transcript or report card.  If these are not loaded at the time of online registration, you will not be able to go back and upload later.** 
Please feel free to email the Registrar, Kristen Netcher, if you have any questions  about uploading documents, or any other registration questions.

This link is to make it easier to get important documentation to us while our offices are closed.  Please click on the link below and follow the directions.  

Document Upload Link

Transcript Requests

Final Transcripts for 2019-20 School Year will not  be complete
until JUNE 1ST

If you are in need of an official transcript please click on the link below to order one to be sent.  If you are wanting the Final Transcript to be sent, you can put the order on HOLD, and it will send to the University of your choice as soon as the Final Transcripts are released. 

Order Credentials from Parchment

ation Verification:
Please Fax 505-338-3474 (with offices closed, please email registrar at

New Student Registration For The  Current  School Year:

Register Online First at the 
 Online Registration Site

Please bring the following documentation to register between 8:00am-1:00pm Monday through Friday:

1. An up-to-date immunization record or a copy of your notarized exemption request that has been submitted to/approved by the state. Satisfactory evidence that the student has begun the process of obtaining the immunizations required by law will be accepted when approved by the School Nurse.

2. Acceptable Documentation for Residency
      a. Current gas, electric, or  City Rio Rancho Water  bill OR

      b. Current lease or rental agreement (within last three months) OR
      c. Current mortgage statement OR
      d. Living with someone else: Resident will provide an above approved utility bill AND need to sign an  "Address Verification Form",  a notarized statement that child and their legal guardian is living with the resident in the Cleveland High School District.

 3.  Document suitable as proof of the child’s identity, age, and guardianship. (Birth Certificate, hospital record, adoption papers, custody papers, etc),  and court documents pertaining to guardianship, if applicable

 4. Recent Transcripts and Withdrawal grades from previous school

 5. Documentation of Special Education(if applicable) IEP or 504

**With school offices currently closed, please email the registrar @ for how to complete registration.  

Withdrawing from V. Sue Cleveland High School?
Withdrawals can be done from:  (Due to school offices being closed, please email the registrar at for the proper paperwork and procedures for withdrawals.)

8:00am - 1:00pm Monday - Friday 

Parents will need to provide a photo I.D. and complete forms. 

*Any students moving or not planning on returning need to Officially Withdraw from Cleveland High School.

Looking for what classes our school offers? Click on the following link....

 2019-20 Program of Studies

Change of Address due to a Move?
Fill out the Change Of Address Form and attach Proof of Residency

Live outside of the CHS Boundaries?

Please click on this link to apply for an Out of District Transfer.  District Transfer Application.  Please make sure to choose the correct school year that your student wants to attend our school.  This process does take up to 2 weeks, so please make sure to give the process time.

Do you live with someone and do not have Proof of Residency in your name?
If you AND your student live in a residence that you do not own, you and the property owner will need to fill out an Address Verification Form and get it notarized.  You can then turn both that and the owner's proof of residency to us at the front office.  This is something that has to be renewed each year.
Address Verification Form

If you have any questions or need more information, please contact our Registrar, Kristen Netcher ext 52324; email: