Rio Rancho Public Schools is very pleased to let parents and guardians know that we will continue providing grab-n-go breakfast and lunches to students throughout the summer.
Please note: There will be no meal pickup on Monday, July 5 due to the 4th of July holiday. Meals for Monday & Tuesday (July 5 & July 6) will be available at all sites on Friday, July 2.Scheduled days:
Beginning June 7, breakfast and lunch will be available for pickup on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays as follows:
- Monday: pick up meals for Monday and Tuesday
- Wednesday: Pick up meals for Wednesday and Thursday
- Friday: Pick up meals for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- North Hills Park (10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)
- Star Heights Park (11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.)
- Haynes Park (12 p.m. to 1 p.m.)
In addition, meal delivery service will not be available during the summer months.